Friday 18 April 2008

Breakfast Basket

Hello, everyone! I've moved back to my aunt's and I still have tons of unpacking to do so soaping will have to wait :(

However, I was thinking of putting together a breakfast basket for a friend's birthday which is coming soon in May.

So far I've come up with this:

Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Soap
Hazelnut Coffee Cinnamon Scrub
Chocolate Vanilla Bath Muffins

I also want to add a nice whipped cream in but am stuck as to what fragrance to use. I thought maybe peach or apricot would be good but I'm still unsure.

What do you guys think would be a good fragrance for my whipped cream and still match the breakfast theme?

Keep those comments coming! I am also including a little surprise in my pink giveaway bag but the winner won't know what it is until they get it ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO! Yum! I would suggest some fruit with that yummy breakfast, perhaps........
-raspberry
-strawberry with a hint of lemon, banana,or chocloate
-orange with a tad of grapefruit
-lemon with a hint of lime or mint
YUM! OOO! tee hee!

Joanna Schmidt said...

I think fruit might balance the sweetness, although maple syrup might be nice. ;)

pineapple and cream?

Unknown said...

Melon is always a nice refreshing fruit for a relaxing weekend breakfast. You could do a cucumber melon fragrance or a watermelon.

Anne-Marie said...

What a cute idea for your friend’s birthday. Have you thought about using Fresh Baked Bread? We’ve been experimenting with it this week at Bramble Berry and have a new found love for an old fragrance!

egassner said...

I was thinking something Orange...as in Orange Juice. :D Or maybe a strawberry/waffle/cream combo. That gives me an idea....Lol
Cute idea!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

You could use Dreamsicle or Mimosa for the whipped cream. If you really want a whipped cream scent, Rustic Escentuals actually makes one called what else? Whipped Cream. It's very subtle though.

Michelle said...

Judi: Your orange vanilla or raspberry lemon creams would go great with it! Can I just say I am still in heaven from the scents???

Joanna: Maple syrup sounds divine!! I have a pineapple fragrance except its a bit too sweet for me. I'll see if vanilla can tone it down!

Sarah: I haven't smelled cucumber melon before. Is it very sweet? I have a watermelon one which I don't like cause it's a bit too chemical-y.

Anne-marie: Mmm, fresh baked bread. That sounds delightful. Would it go well with a cream?

Elizabeth: Yes, orange sounds good! Judi's orange vanilla is to die for!

Mocha Girl: I have a dreamsicle fragrance. It's really yummy. That's not such a bad idea!

Suds to Love said...

I definitely agree that a fruity scent is the way to go... maybe something citrus or melon or maybe a berries and cream scent? So many options.