Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm spending my first christmas away from my family this year. Instead, I'm here in Australia spending it with Dan's family which is all well and good but I still can't help feeling I should be somewhere else.

Anyway, I came online quickly to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone will have a wonderfully joyous celebration today ;)

I leave you with a picture that my dad sent me of my grandfather and my sister titled "Mandy and the Christmas Gnome".

Photobucket


I laughed out loud. He's the cutest grandfather in the world!

See you all very soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the picture, very cute. Sorry I missed wishing you a happy holidays sooner, I hope you are doing well.

egassner said...

Where oh where have you gone Michelle?!