Monday 11 February 2008

Booties!

Look what arrived in the mail today!





Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen? I got them for Dan's niece. These little baby booties are called the Sally and are handmade by Jessica from Baby Things By Jessica. Do check out her shop on etsy! She makes the most adorable shoes.

While searching for a pair of booties, I found this treasure trove of delight on etsy. Baby Bug Shoe Designs has to be one of the best designers of baby shoes I've seen so far. I can't even decide which design to talk about here. She makes Mary-Janes, sport shoes and even a Brown Neck Tie design for little boys. You have to see for yourself!

On Diana's Darnings, you can find the unique and oh-so-adorable kimono style booties. She also runs a blog titled Home Spun Mama and her website here where you can find her handmade blankies! I can't decide which one out of all her booties are my favourite but I have fallen in love with these peach and white ones.

Krafty Lady Kreations sell these one of a kind hand crocheted sneaker booties! Does this lady have talent of what? What's more? They're affordable at around $8.00 a pair. Definitely on my next list of things to buy for friend's babies!

Wait till you see these next ones from Pretty Little. These felted bunny booties will have you hopping with delight! Or maybe just me but moving on. Pricing is a little steep at $30.00 but it isn't enough to stop me from wanting to get it. In fact the urge is so strong, I have to stop looking at them now.

In no way have I even come halfway to exhausting the list of the amount of beautiful designs of baby booties on etsy. Pumpkin Patch, Guess Kids, Baby Gap and so on have nothing on these talented sellers from etsy! I hope you have as much fun ogling the shoes as I did :)

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Those are the cutest little baby booties! I love the little soles. They are so cute.

Michelle said...

I have to admit the soles did play a part in me buying these booties :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing the links! These are such cute booties. I love all the baby/kid stuff people make over on etsy :)

Michelle said...

No problem! I know! They're so so cute, I feel like getting them all even though I don't have a baby haha!

Michelle said...

I'm guilty of buying baby things when I didn't have children. Yup, I think I started when I was about 20 (children's books and an outfit or two) - I didn't have my first baby until 24. LOL!! Sometimes those little things are just too hard to resist :)

Michelle said...

Lol! I'm 20 years old now and I'm always using my baby cousins and friends' babies as an excuse to buy more baby things!

I actually received a baby's outfit from a close friend once as a joke but Dan didn't know that and you should have seen the look on his face! Priceless!